T2. Perfectiunea adusa de Multispectral este dusa si mai departe! T2 Profile beneficiaza de o putere marita de peste de 17.500 lumeni prin modulul LED MSL (Multi-Spectral), masurata la lentila frontala, folosind o lampa de 850W, simultan cu pastrarea acelei finete absolute a culorii adusa de Robe cu prima varianta, T1, pentru a putea transporta lumina si mai departe.
T2 Profile este din nou plin de subtilitati teatrale. Folosind controlul culorii CMY, filtre DataSwatch ce contin o selectie de culori pre-programate prin renumitul algoritm RCC (Robe Colour Calibration) si printr-o plaja larga de control CTT intre 2700K si 8000K, putem obtine o variatie infinita a culorilor. Cu absolut nicio diferenta intre culoarea oferita de platforma T1 si T2, acestea pot fi folosite impreuna cu incredere pentru a asigura continuitate culorii in setup-ul dorit.
Finetea disponibila la ajustarea intesitatii luminoase este oferita de sistemul super-smooth L3, ce ofera diferenta imperceptibile la negru. Valorile CRI superioare de 95+ asigura iluminarea naturala a tuturor tipurilor de ten. In mod special, pentru productiile TV, an inclus un canal plus si minus pentru culoare verde cat si sistemul Cpulse de management al flicker-ului pentru sistemele video, incluzand camerele HD si UHD, toate acestea controlabile direct de la consola. Toate acestea, impreuna cu mult apreciatul sistem pentru shutter pe patru planuri, doua roti rotative de gobo, o rotita de animatie, doua prisme rotative, ofera un control total asupra design-ului.
T2. Taking Multispectral perfection even further! While simultaneously maintaining the absolute colour finesse of Robe’s phenomenally successful T1 series, featuring the MSL™ (Multi-Spectral) LED engine, our T2 Profile™ provides an enhanced output of more than 17.500 lumens, measured at the front lens, via its 850W MSL™ source, to throw their beautiful light even further than before. With a zoom range of 5–55°, T2 Profile™ is ideally suited to its longer-throw role in theatre, television, and touring.
T2 Profile™ is again full of theatrical subtlety. With CMY colour control, DataSwatch™ filters containing a selection of pre-programmed colours via our renowned RCC™ (Robe Colour Calibration) algorithm and a wide-ranging 2.700K to 8.000K CCT control, all variations of colour are possible. With absolutely no difference in colour produced by T1 and T2 platforms, you can use them together with confidence to provide consistent colour across your lighting rig, perfect for even the most demanding designers.
The precise needs of theatrical dimming are catered for with our super-smooth L3™ dimming system producing imperceptible fades to black. The high CRI of 95+ assures natural rendition of all skin tones. Specifically, for television work, we have included a plus and minus green channel and the Cpulse™ flicker-free management system for all vision systems including HD and UHD cameras, all controllable directly from your console. All this combined with our acclaimed four plane shuttering system, two rotating gobo wheels, an animation wheel, two rotating prisms, changeable 1° and 5° variable frosts with full zoom range coverage, gives you total control over your designs.
Designed to operate in noise-sensitive environments such as television studios, theatres, and houses of worship, T2 utilises our innovative AirLOC™ system. Meaning "Less Optical Cleaning," this technology not only aids noise reduction but also dramatically reduces the level of airborne particles drawn over the optics, keeping them in pristine condition for far longer.
ROBE T2 Profile
• Light source type: MSL™ 850 W Multi-Spectral LED engine (Patented)
• LED life expectancy: min. 40.000 hours
• Colour rendition:
CRI: 95, CRI R9: 91, TM30-18 Rf: 93, TM30-18 Rg: 103, TLCI: 94
• Typical lumen maintenance: L70/B50 @ 40.000 hours
• Light source warranty: 3 years or 20.000 hours
• Robe’s proprietary optical design
• High-efficiency zoom optical system, ratio 11:1
• Zoom range: 5° - 55°, covers favoured field angles of most Theatre and TV lights
• Fixture total lumen output: up to 17.600 lm
• Output lens diameter: 180 mm
Dynamic Effects and Features
• Factory calibrated whites and colours via the new RCC™ (Robe Colour Calibration) system, automatic or on-call selfre-calibration of the LED engine without the use of any external tool (Patent pending)
• Colour mixing: CMY/RGB or RGBAL
• White light: Variable CCT 2.700K - 8.000K
• DataSwatch™ filters: pre-programmed 237 colours and tones including most used whites 2.700K, 3.200K, 4.200K,
5.600K and 8.000K
• Tungsten lamp effect: 750W, 1.000W, 1.200W, 2.000W, 2.500W lamp emulation for whites from 2.700K to 4200K
(red shift and thermal delay)
• + - Green correction function
• Adjustable CRI from 80 to 95+
• MCE™ - Split and multicoloured effects created directly from the LED engine (Patented)
• Framing shutters: Patented Plano4™ framing shutters module with 4 individually positionable blades plus rotation of
the complete frame system + - 60°
• Rotating gobo wheel: 6 rotating, indexable and replaceable breakup and aerial gobos + open, all gobos specially
selected for theatrical and TV productions, patented slot & lock system
• Static gobo wheel: 8 static, replaceable breakup gobos + open, all gobos specially selected for theatrical and TV
productions, patented slot & lock system
• Animation wheel: Aluminium animation wheel, used alone or in combination with gobos, rotating in both directions
at variable speed
• Prism 1: independent 6-facet linear prism rotating in both directions at variable speed