Lumina inteligenta de la Clay Paky, Super sharpy, este disponibila pentru inchiriere
After the Sharpy’s extraordinary worldwide success, Clay Paky is now launching the Supersharpy, an ACL beam type moving head featuring a 470 watt lamp. If you have been amazed at how bright the Sharpy is, the Supersharpy will leave you literally stunned. Its light beam is nothing short of three times brighter, with a far bigger difference than you would expect by simply comparing the rated wattage of the two lamps (470 vs 190). Thanks to this incredible output, the Supersharpy’s light reaches never-seen-before mid-air distances, making the Supersharpy the first low-wattage beam light that can really challenge a searchlight.
However Clay Paky has not settled for merely producing a “more powerful beam light”. The Supersharpy also provides the utmost in terms of light quality and number of effects.
- 470W discharge lamp (new version)
- Three times brighter than the Sharpy
- Large 170mm diameter front lens
- Adjustable beam angle from 0 to 4°
- Extremely Advanced optics: perfectly focused images projections even tens of metres away
- CMY mixing system with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3,200 K and 2,500 K) to create even the “warmest” shades. 1 CTB filter.
- Wheel with 7 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including beam diameter reducers)
- 8-facet Rotating prism
- Frost unit to simulate a wash projection
- High Precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- New, high-performance electronics
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian design
AC power input Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 (IP65)
115/230V 50/60 Hz
Automatic power supply switching
700VA at 230V 50Hz
470W discharge lamp
- Type: New MSD Platinum 20RB
- Life: 1,500hrs
- Luminoux flux: 23,000 lm
- Cap by faston Tyco 187 (4,8 mm)
170mm diam. front lens
0-4° Adjustable beam angle
CMY color system based on 3 gradually fading color wheels
14 color filters on three wheels
2 CT0 filters (3,200K and 2,500K) + 1 CTB filter
2 gobo wheels
- wheel with 7 HQ dichroic, indexable and interchangeable rotating gobos.
- interchangeable and variable rotation wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including 6 beam reducers).
Selectable gobo-shake function
Interchangeable 8-facet Prism
Frost unit to soften the beam edge
0-100% Mechanical dimmer
Mechanical shutter and adjustable speed strobe effect
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
24/28 DMX 512 control channels
DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
Art-Net / RDM
Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
Focus Indexing Resolution: 8 bit
Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
Movement control: vectorial
DMX signal connection: 5 pole XLR input and output
Software upload through DMX input
Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
Two side handles for transportation.
Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance.
- PAN = 540° - TILT = 244°
- PAN = 2.11° - PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.96° - TILT FINE = 0.004°
Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
Long life self-charging buffer battery.
Function reset from control unit
"ENERGY SAVING" function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
Function reset from the lighting desk.
"AUTOTEST" function from menù
Electronic monitoring with status error
Cooling system monitoring
DMX level monitoring on all channels
Internal data transmission diagnostics
Firmware Upgrade with no power
Firmware upload from another fixture
Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating or failed operation of cooling system.
Forced ventilation with axial fans.
Any Working Position
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU - Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU - Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC - EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
30 Kg (66 lbs)