Kino Flo aduce VistaBeam, disponibil spre inchiriere pentru a beneficia de o versiune compacta a unui proiector de 4000W Softlight.
Kino Flo’s VistaBeam® 610 and 310 will change the way our industry lights film and television studios. A VistaBeam 610,
for example, delivers the equivalent of a 4,000 Watt Softlight, but uses only 8 Amps (120VAC) of power. Both fixtures have a DMX control system and the ability to produce daylight or tungsten balanced light from the same fixture.
VistaBeam Features Include
• DMX lamp switching
• HO/Standard switching
• Individual lamp control
• Flicker-free, remote operation
• Reflector, Louver and Gel Frame
• Stackable design
• Instant-on, dead quiet
• True Match® daylight and tungsten lamps
Available in Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op.
- Broad, even light – ideal for studio and location lighting
- Low amperage draw, energy savings
- Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance labor
- Low operating temperature
- Low air-conditioning costs
- More efficient heat management design for stable color temperature
- Uses 5500K and 3200K lamps
- Mix lamps for various color temperatures
- High color rendering True Match® lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI’s.
- DMX and manual switching for stable color temperature and light level control
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op
- Multi-use, location daylight fill or soft key, studio soft light, studio blue and green screen lighting